Sunday, October 02, 2005

It makes me cry!! :(

There were two things yesterday that made me cry.

1. Talking to my Grandma on the phone, I was just happy to hear her talk, even though I knew that everything had gone great with her surgery it just didn't seem real until I talked to her.

2. The football game. I was raised to love MSU and along with that came the true hatred of UofM. It doesn't really matter at all to me who they are playing I want the to lose, that's how deep the hatred runs. So needless to say I was devastated when my Spartan's lost the game.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, thats sad that you cry over a football game. Thats really really pathetic.

Glad your grandma is ok though

Kirsten Joy said...

Ok now I didnt say that I cried my eyes out, I just said that I cried. Couldnt that be as little as a few tears? :) Well I guess it is a little pathetic, but oh well!! :)

Anonymous said...

ITS A LOT PATHETIC FREAK!

Anyways, im going to make sure i dont watch any games with you this year, because if you cry, ill laugh at you and throw things at you.

Kirsten Joy said...

Whatever Ross!!! You only wish that you could watch games with me!!!! :) And if you throw things at me I will tell Richelle on you.

Anonymous said...

Meh, whatever, you just wish people would hang out with you to watch the games, but no one will :)

And if you tell richelle, whats she really gonna do? tell me good job probably