Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Fun and Crazy

I have been doing really well this week, everyday I have gone for at least a 2 mile walk, and I am planning on being able to run it by Christmas. The part I hate the most about running is running when it is really hot outside (besides the fact that I really don’t like to run). So I thought that if I started running when it is colder outside then by the time the really warm summer weather gets here again I will actually like running. Also I have wanted to start going to Fitness USA again. I really didn’t like going by myself, and now I have someone to go to Fitness USA with me. My friend Richelle wants to start going with me so that will be a lot of fun. It is so much easier to work out when there is someone to do it with. So now we will be able to go there together and it will be a lot harder to make up an excuse on why I “can’t” go.

So I am leaving for Colorado tomorrow (Thursday). I am SO EXCITED! It has been such a long time since I have been out west, and the best part about it is that I get to go with Hillary. She Absolutely LOVES Colorado, and when I say she LOVES it I truly mean it. I have never heard her say anything negative about it that has to be true love. She is planning on moving out there when she graduates, now I will have even more of an excuse to go out there because she will be there. We are driving there, that will be half the fun, a lot of fun and crazy events of your life take place on Road Trips like getting attacked by a million of mosquitoes while trying to fill your gas tank up, or having to be the one who is driving the car over a bride when usually you like to put your head under a blanket and have some one tell you when you are safely across. We are going out there for a wedding Hillary cousin is getting married, her Aunt and Uncle we nice enough to let us stay with them at there house two of the nights that we are there. That will save us some money so that’s always good. We are not going to have that much free time to really do a lot of exploring, but we are hoping to go to a Hot Springs and go on at least on hiking trail. Well I need to go out for my daily walk. I'll post some pictures when I get back, and let you know all the crazy happenings in the 24 hour drive there and back!! :)

No comments: