Friday, September 30, 2005

CRAZY

I am working at my Aunts Motel this weekend because she wanted to go visit my Grandma in the hospital. It was supposed to be easy and uneventful. Well let's just say that it has been the most crazy hours of my life.

(first let me say that I was not supposed to do anything with the UHall part of it at all, we were just not going to rent out trailers because it is to hard to try to teach people how to do.)

(Also we are booked for both Friday and Saturday night because there is a horse and Gun show in town.)

Here are the events of the Day SO FAR:

1. A Lady comes to the front office to inform me that she is not leaving her hotel room, because her sister passed away, and she was told by my aunt that there would be room for her. Well I guess my Aunt must have forgot that we were already booked up for the weekend. She started crying telling me that there was no other place for her to go.

2. A UHall truck comes in. In my head I am thinking Oh S**** what am I going to do know. Well they then tell me that there truck is not working right. The back end wont open so they cant get any of the stuff out of the back end. Well being as smart as I am I give them the 1-800 number of UHall repairs. Then they come in and tell me that they want me to give them a day free because they are not going to be able to have the truck back in the time that it was due back because they had to get it fixed. I then gave them another 1-800 number to the main UHall branch so that they could talk to them. So hopefully the get a extra day so I don't have to deal with that till tomorrow.

3. Last night the Police department brought in a lady to stay at the motel. Well I think that her husband was hitting her so she took off in her truck with her dog. Well she got pulled over because of the way that she was driving. It turns out that her licenses was suspended. Instead of giving her a ticket they brought her to the motel to stay so that she could be a way from her husband. Well she left the next morning with out paying. About two hours later she shows back up at the motel with her dog. She has crippling arthritis, so she has to walk with a cane. Not to mention the fact that her dog is pulling her. She asked to use are phone because she needs to get a ride. About an hour later her HUSBAND show up to get her. She comes to give me a hug and to thank me for my help. She then tells me if he hits her to call the police. I ask her if is safe for her to go with him, I told her that we could get her another rife to wherever she wants to go. She tells me that she will be alright because she has her pepper spray. Then gets in the truck and they drove off.

4. Then another UHall truck comes. In but this time I have to check them in so I call another 1-800 number and ask them if they can talk me through. I was able to do it with there help and everything was ok.

Hopefully nothing else crazy happens today. We have no more rooms to rent out so the Door Bell should not ring to much more! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaa

its me SHP YEAAAAAAAA boy