Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Well the sun is out and the birds are singing. It finally feels like we may have a chance for some warm weather. I realized yesterday as I was sitting on my front porch with Hillary how much I enjoy the Sun. I don’t think that I would be happy living somewhere where the sun didn't shine that much. We were sitting outside out front door just laying there enjoying the sun shining on our faces. It felt so good; we started talking about all our great plans for our house this summer. And all the stuff that we need to get done before the summer really starts.

1. Re paint the front door

2. Re seed the front lawn (the people who lived there before us had two great Danes and well needless to say the dog kind of wrecked havoc on the front lawn.)

3. Get a new mail box; I think that the mail man would appreciate one that was not old and rusty.

4. Get new address numbers for the outside of the house so that you can actually see our address from street.

5. Plant a flower garden. Right now the one that is there has some flowers starting to poke through the ground but it also has a lot of weeds.

6. Re-stain the back porch.

7. Clean up the underneath of the porch. (The last people to live there left a lot of crap)

8. Get a picnic table

9. Buy a grill

We plan on having a lot of barbeques this summer, so we need a grill to cook with and something to sit on.



OK and that is just the outside of the house there is another huge list for the inside but only one thing at a time. At least that is what I keep telling myself.

If anyone knows anyone who is selling a washer and/or a dryer please let me know.

No comments: