Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Spring Break

Well according to the computer it is 70 degrees outside. Which is a good and a bad thing. It is great because I love the worm weather but it is a bad thing because Mason has a half day of school today and there are only two of u s working tonight at the Twist which means that we will be really busy and I wont get out of there till late tonight. My aunt and cousins and grandparents are leaving on Thursday fro Florida which means I will be holding the fort down at the twist most likely I will be there from open till close most of the next week. It stinks because I will b e working all day long on my birthday. Not the best way to spend a birthday but I guess it will have to do. I have to look on the bright side and realize that I will have tons of great dessert fro my birthday!!! Not that I can’t have it everyday that I work. I can't really take advantage of it because I have too many wedding that I am going to this summer and one wedding that I am in. So as much as I would love to eat it everyday I can’t. So if you get bored at all this week you know where to find me and hopefully it will be nice and worn out the rest of the week. If it snows again I think that I am going to have to move to Hawaii. Which by the way my sister and brother-in-law are going on Vacation for 10 days. I was supposed to be going with them but that didn’t work out. Instead I get to help my parents watch my niece Lyndsey.

No comments: