Sunday, March 27, 2005

Happy Easter


Today instead of going to Church at Riverview I went to the Church that I grew up in with my family. Today my cousin Blake was baptized. I was really proud of him because he was so nervous. It made me remember when I got baptized like Blake I was baptized on Easter Sunday, my and my other Cousin Rick were baptized on the same day. We wanted to get baptized at the early service so that there would not be as many people in church. Looking back on that now I find it really funny. I was so happy for Blake because the whole family was there. All his Aunts and Uncles and cousins from our side of the family were there, I think that is the first time in like 10 years since we have all been there at one time. That in itself in a answer to pray.

Ok so today both guys and girls MSU Basketball play so lets cheer on our teams today!!!
GO GREEN!!!!! GO WHITE!!!!!


oh and really good news me and Shelby might be able to be camp counselors together this summer how exciting!!!

No comments: