Thursday, March 24, 2005

I need to sleep

SLEEP I NEED SLEEP!!! I have been so busy lately that I have forgotten to sleep, well not really forgotten to sleep but just not really had the time. All I really want to do is to catch up on sleep and hang out with people that I have not seen in a while. I have been really busy with the Super Twist. So if anyone wants to visit just drop on by I am sure that I will be there. My phone has not been working, I will go from 1 message to like over 20 messages and some of them are from the week before. I really need to get it fixed because it is driving me crazy. And has caused some problems. So if you call me and leave a message and I don’t call you back it is because I never got the message because my phone is stupid.

I would really appreciate it if everyone could please pray for my friend Liz and her husband Justin, Justin is in Iraq right now I am not to sure where he is stationed but I do know that last week a man in his unit was killed by a sniper. He has a wife and two kids, this is the first funeral for the family. This will be the first funeral that his wife has ever been to, she has never had anyone close to her die. Please pray for their whole family during this hard time. Also please pray for my friend Liz that she can keep up that the hope that Justin will come home, pray for his safe return.

I guess it just brings my right back to how fast we can leave this world, So since I don’t say it enough. I want to tell all my Friends and Family that I LOVE YOU!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kirsten, you are such a sweetie. Thank you so much. A lot of guys in Justin's unit are having a hard time coping with the loss in their unit so keep them all in your prayers. Thank you so much for thinking of Justin and myself it means a lot. Great things are happening in Iraq right now, the scene over there is completly different than how the news protrays it, the Iraq's are so grateful that we are over there helping them and pray that it will stabalize quickly so all the troops can come home. I pray that no soldier will die and be forgotten for their sacrifice. It was so touching to see you cared and remembered Justin, it means so much to remember that people care about the sacrifice he is making along with all the soldiers. It really touched me and meant a lot on a day like today (after the funeral). Thank you so much, are such an amazing friend and person. Love you!

Kirsten Joy said...

Liz I love you so much!! You and Justin and the family are always in my prayers. I am so glad that we have been friends for so long. I can't believe that we have know each other since the third grade that seems so crazy. Let me know if you ever need anything you know that I will always be there you no matter what it is that you need. I am only just a phone call away.

Kirsten