Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Birthdays

So Tomorrow is my Mom's birthday, I think that my sister is coming into town with my Niece Lyndsey so that we can take her out to dinner. Birthdays have really got me thinking on how fast time really goes by, most of my friends are either engaged or married, I am nowhere near getting married and surprisingly I am fine with that, I am glad where God has me, I have the liberty to go anywhere and not have anyone back home who is holding me down, not that all of my friends are being help down by their significant others, but I just have more freedom to pick up and go and I love that. Well I have to get to work have a great day everyone!!

2 comments:

devon said...

Hey!! You didn't come to small group.. everything ok?? =)

Miss you!

-devon

Kirsten Joy said...

Yeah hun I am fine a friends was in from out of town, so we went out to dinner with some other people.