Monday, December 06, 2004

Life

Today was a good day. I really enjoy spending time with a family. Growing up I was pretty much a only child even though I have two sisters they are 10 and 11 years older than me, so growing up it was mainly me and my parents. Now living with my aunt and Shelby, Kelsey and Blake. I feel more like a part of a family again. Just being able to have someone to do the dishes with is great. It is so nice me and Shelby pretty much spent the whole night together. We cleaned the kitchen, put up Christmas lights and just talked, and watched some t.v. I love it!!!!


Tomorrow morning she will some in and wake me up, she is my new alarm clock until I get mine back from the apt. Then in the afternoon I will pick her up from her hair appointment, and we will go shopping, we both need a black shirt for a picture for my Grandma and Grandpa. We are also picking up the platter that we made for them for Christmas. Ok well it is getting to close to my bedtime. I want to finish watching Armageddon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

your bedtime is around 8pm? wow! that's super early!