Saturday, December 11, 2004

New Car

So my parents decided that it would be the best idea for me to buy my Dad'd jsep. I am so happy!!! Even though wrecking my car totally sucked I am glad that I am getting the jeep out of it. I guess good things do happen in all situations I just didn't think that I would see the good results out of this situation so fast. The only down side with the jeep is that it sucks up that gas, and with gas prices being as high as they have been that can get a little bit expensive. I also need to clean it. Since it was my dad's car it is inside is not clean at all, not to mention the outside which is cakes in mud. Thats what you get when you have a dad who loves to hunt and be outside.

It smells like Sugar Beets!!! I guess deer like to eat them so my dad had to buy some to place around his deer stands so now the jeep smells like beets. I hate beets especially the smell of them. I guess I cant complain though it could smell a lot worse. It could smell like dead deer since one was in the back about a week and a half ago. Luckily that smell didn't stay. So if anyone knows of a place that does a good job cleaning out the inside of cars let me know!!!!

2 comments:

devon said...

Wow! A Jsep!
I have never seen one of those.. it must be expensive!!

hehheee.. jk!

-dev

Kirsten Joy said...

Well dev you can see it any time you want!!!! :) I finally found something to wear to Kristen's wedding!!!!