Saturday, December 04, 2004

Busy Busy

OK today was a very busy but wonderful day!!!

1.THE LANSING CHRISTIAN GIRLS BASKETBALL IS THE CLASS D STATE CHAMPS

( for the second year)

The game was awesome it was back and forth the whole time. Finally it went into over time and Tiffanie Shives came through with a 3 pointer well not only was it a 3 pointer but it was easily a NBA 3 pointer. Than they fouled her and she was on the line and made both of her shots, to be honest I don’t really remember much more besides the fact that they missed a basket and we had a few more points and we ended up winning in overtime by 4 points I don't remember because I was so nervous and so excited at the same time. What a wonderful ending to a awesome season. I am so happy for Tiffanie who was named Miss Basketball for the State of Michigan in case you don’t know what Miss Basketball is I'll try to explain it the best that I can. All the Varsity coaches in the state from A B C and D class schools vote on which girls basketball player they think is the best Tiffanie Shives had the most amount of points. So she was given her rightfully earned title as Miss Basketball which means that she is the best basketball player in the state of Michigan. She will be playing next year for MSU and I cant wait to watch her play there. ok here are four websights about Tiffanie and Lansing Christian.



http://www.lsj.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20041129/SPORTS02/411290333


http://www.detnews.com/2004/highschools/0411/30/d01-19559.htm

http://www.lsj.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20041130/SPORTS02/411300331/1021/sports02


http://www.freep.com/sports/preps/miss30e_20041130.htm

I'll post some later about the State Championship game.

2. I moved out today and thanks to Ross and Ashley and their truck and to my Mom and Day and their jeep and a Uhal and to Mike and his Jimmy. I was able to get pretty much everything moved over in less than a hour and a half. Then Angela came to my aunts house and we were able to get my room set up and all my cloths put away. The only thing that we were not able to fix was the cable but we need to have someone else fix that because it need to get re hooked up from the basement and it was way to confusing when we went down there to try to look at it to get it fixed.

Well it has been a very busy day and I am really tired, I am going to go to bed in my new room for the first time. But first I have to go say hi to my cousin Shelby and her friends Alyssa, Lindsay, they just got back from their first High School Formal dance. They all looked so cute.

No comments: