Friday, December 03, 2004

I hate Insurance companies

OK I am getting really frustrated with everything with my car. They keep leaving me messages on my cell phone to call them about my car but when I call them they tell me nothing different it is the same thing over and over. I am starting to get really ticked off!!!


They wanted to know wether or not I wanted the cost of my Cd player that I had put in my car for my birthday, added to the price of the vehicle, but since the car is "totaled" why would I want that added to the price of the car, I just had it put in so I would not be able to take it out and use it in the next car that I get if it is added into the price on the car, if it is added into the price of the car than they would be able to just sell it to someone else.


Also since there it only "cosmetic" damage to the car and the engine is not broken or anything than I might want it added to the value of the car because if they give me enough money back for my car than I might be able to just get the car fixed, and just have to pay a little of money out of my own pocket to fix it.


But before I decided on wether or not I am going to be able to do that, I need to know how much money I would get for my car and how much money the repair shop wants to fix it. But the repair shop tells me that they need to know how much the insurance company is giving for the my car first before they decided how much they will fix it for. Which makes no sense at all.


The insurance company is sending over another person to look at the car to tell how much I will get for it even though two other people have already looked at it. It is just driving me crazy, I will not know anything for at least four more days. Which means that no decisions can be made before than, and that I am out of a car for that many more days. I just don’t know how people do it. I guess it just gives me a reality check of how lucky I have been to have a car, and how lucky I am that I am even alive. Well I am still doing good, but my back is still really stiff and I cant lift much so I have no idea how I will be able to move out this weekend since I cant lift anything that weighs that much, so if anyone wants to help please let me know it would be very much appreciated.


Thank you eveyone who was praying for me!!!!!

No comments: