Thursday, December 02, 2004

Please Pray!!!

ok so one more reason that I hate slush. I got in a car accident, don't worry I am ok and so is the other lady. Her Big truck is fine but my poor little Saturn well that is a different story. I think that it is totaled, which is the last thing that I need right now. I need to remember, Romans 8:28 "God works good in ALL situations for those who love him and are called according to his purpose. " Well it is one thing to say that and to think about it, but it is another thing to believe it. I know that God is going to show his hand in this situation but sometimes it's hard. It could have been a lot worse if my car had gone off the right side of the road, I most likely would be dead because there is a huge ditch and my car would have rolled down the ditch. And at one point my drivers side was in front of the truck but at the last second my car slid around and the truck hit my passengers side instead. So I have many things to be thankful for. As my mom said "Things could be a lot worse instead of getting a call from you I could have been getting a call from the Police telling me that you were dead, a car can be replaced you can't." I am fine but my back is really sore I sure it is just from the impact but I need to go see the chiropractor and have my back but back into the right place. Well if you could please pray that some how God will provide a car, my Dad is hoping that he can get a new truck and I would just have his jeep, so please pray that everything would work out.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

well all i have to say is that i am so glad that my best friend is ok and that i will never have to hear about her being in an accident again on this cause she will always keep her phone charged from now on. I love and hope you back gets better soon.

angela

Kirsten Joy said...

Hey I luv you too, thanks for everything!!!!

devon said...

I am praying for you!!!

Let me know if you need a ride to anything this weekend.. ok??!!

-devon