Wednesday, November 24, 2004

SNOW!!!!!

Ok I am really not ready for this I am sitting in the couch looking out the window and you will never believe what I am seeing! SNOW!!!!!!! Why is there snow already, I mean I love snow but not yet I feel like it is a little to soon for snow.

OK enough of snow, the rest of this week is going to be busy very very busy. Tonight me and my cuz Shelby are coming to my apartment and packing up some more of my stuff and then taking it over to her house where I will be living for the next couple of months. I am actually really looking forward to it, even though I will be living in the room where the dogs sleep it will not be that bad. Then on Turkey Day we have a total of 35 family members at my aunts house I know that 35 may not seem like that may people but 35 Hebden's that will be one loud house. After we eat most of us are going to see the polar express on the Imax at celebration. I am really excited, movies on Thanksgiving have been a family tradition for about 10 years now. I feel a little guilty when we go there because I am making people work instead be being with there family, but whether or not we go to the movie they would still have to be their. Then on Friday I have a Christmas gift that I have to start working on for my Grandparents, me and my cousin's plan on doing something together. I hope that it all works out. Then we have Saturday I am not sure yet what I have going on that day but I am sure I will have to do some more packing, then church. Next comes Sunday, I work in the nursery, and then more packing and then small group. Then the weekend is over and another week begins.

No comments: