Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Sports

Ok so I have dicided that I am addicted to sports, now don't get me wrong I am not addicted to playing sports but watching sports. I really just cant get enough of them. Although I prefer to actually be at the game, watching them on T.V. will do. I have been really excited latley about Lansing Christian girls basketball games. When I was in highschool we were never good at sports we would have good seasons but I don't think that any of our teams won any tournments. Well last year and this year has been a differnet story. Last year the girls basketball team won states. Now I have been to many sporting events where it has been a very important game, but feeling of excitment at that game was a different story. I sure that I have never been that excited before. This year the girls are doing another fabulious job. They have been blowing every team out of the water. For most of the games they have won by at least 25 points and some games even more. I hope that they can win agian this year, but if they don't it will be ok, Tiffiane a senoir will be heading off to play for Michigan State next year, I cant wait to watch her play there she is truly amazing.

No comments: