Monday, October 24, 2005

Today

Well I Am still waiting for my new job to start, I know that I got the job which is great but I am hopping that the job starts soon really soon. It is hard when you are used to a certain amount of money coming in and then it stops. So in the mean time I think that I will spend my extra time with God, fixing up my duplex, working out with Richelle and random other stuff. So if you are bored feel free to call me so that we can hang out. I only have a little while before the new job starts and I will be back to my busy schedule.

Well on a different note my Grandma is doing great, she is recovering from her surgery really well. She still gets really moody and goes from mad to really sad in a split second. Hopefully today I can go over there and have lunch with her. Soon I hope that she will be back to her normal feisty self. I really miss that side of her, even though there were timer where it would get a little annoying it was still great to know that she still had it in her.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey there!! this is Kelsey...i have not seen you in like forever...you need to stop by sometime...when i am here....well i just got home from basketball practice....so ihave to go take a shower..but i wanted to say hey....o i go to the doctor tomorrow for my ankle...well talk to you later...love you bye
~kelsey