Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Colorado was awesome!!!!

Colorado was awesome!!!! Now I want to go there this summer for at least a week and a half, I just don’t think that you can see all there is to see in a week. Not only do I want to go to Colorado but I want to go to Utah, Arizona and New Mexico. I want to go back to all the places that I remember from when I was a kid. Mountains and amazing when we first crossed over the border into Colorado all I wanted to see was the mountains it seemed like it took for ever for them to come across in the horizon, but as soon as we went around a huge curve there they were, at the point they only looked like little hills but the closer we got the bigger they became. It just amazes me!! We were listening to a song by Chris Tomlin, and well it brought tears to my eyes, just knowing that God put all that into place is breathtaking. I know that there are many times where I take things for granted, from the changing colors of the trees, to the stars in the sky. Seeing the mountains just reminded me off all the things that God has created. So I thought that I would post the words to that song by Chris Tomlin that reminded me of God’s creation, along with some of the pictures from Colorado.


"You do all things well"
By: Chris Tomlin
Mountain Maker
Ocean tamer
Glimpses of You
Burn in my eyes
The Worship of Heaven
Fills up the skies
You made it all
Said, "Let there be"
And there was
All that we see
The sound of Your voice
The works of Your hands
You do all things well
You do all things well
You do all things well
Star creator
Wind breather
The strokes of your beauty
Brushed through the clouds
Light from the heavens
Touching the ground
Imagination runs wild
And breaths the breath of life
Across the fields
Across the miles

No comments: