Wednesday, February 23, 2005

MSU

Last night was awesome!! I really love the girls in my small group (Renee, Kristen, Ashley, Devon, Lindsey, and Kali) to be honest I really don't know what I would do with out them. It is a great time just to come together and be open and honest with what God is teaching us and the struggles and trials we are going through. Not to mention the prayer that I know I am getting that is so unbelievably helpful.

Tonight should be really fun it is the last home game for the MSU Girls Basketball Team. Me Ashley, Kristen and Lindsey are all going, it was nice because we were all at small group last night so we all decided to go together. I usually games and Lindsey and Kristen went on Sunday and had a lot of fun so they wanted to go to the game today. Jeremy is going to go early and pick up tickets for us girls so that we don’t have to go super early to wait in line. I think that is so nice of him because whenever you have four girls all trying to get some place on time we are bound to be a little late. It's just the way things work. My dad will be sitting with us that should be pretty funny he won’t mind though he has no son’s except for two Son-in-laws and out of the seven of his Grandchildren none of them are boys so he is used to being around women. Mr. Mason might come to so then my dad won’t be all on his own. I really hope that we win tonight we should have no problem because we are playing Michigan and they should not be hard at all we already beat them once this year and that game was away so I am not to worried.

No comments: