Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Fun and Crazy

Things are finally starting to come together at the Duplex. Pictures are hung, the railing is back up on the steps and the dishwasher is finally starting to actually clean dishes instead of making them even dirtier (ok well it is not totally fixed yet but it is a lot better). I still have to finish painting the basement and front door area so if anyone would like to help please let me know. I could really use the help it is too high up and I am tired of just two people painting. If there was like four or five of us we could have it done in no time at all. I am having people over this Saturday night after Church to play games and just hang out, and so people can see the place. So if you want to come over just give me a call or leave a post and I will give you the directions.

Today was pretty interesting, Meah took off her dipper and went to the bathroom in her crib, I went up there wondering why she was up, I assumed that Micah had gone in there (Which he likes to do) and woke her up. When I got up there her light was on (which means that Micah had been in there but ran out of there as he herd me coming up the stairs) and she told me "I peed" So I had to strip everything off her bed and put it in the washer then I had to re-make her bed put a new diaper on her and lay her back down. The Girls Mallory and Macy are Watching Napoleon Dynamite possibly one of the finniest movies ever made. Later today after I am done here I am going to run errands with Nicole. I have to get my brake light fixed on the Jeep before I go to Kalamazoo on Friday.

So I am thinking about getting a perm not are really tight curly perm but a loose curl perm, what do you think I need some thoughts, Me and Ashley think that it would be good idea because I can blow dry my hair straight or let it go curly. I am trying to grow my hair out for Nicole's wedding this summer, right now I am really fed up with my hair so I need something done to it to keep me from cutting it. Let me know what you think.

2 comments:

eliz said...

hey girl!
i had a lot of fun at lunch last week too. thanks for the voicemail it was really nice. :)
do you still need to finish painting? i know how that goes, we got the 3 bedrooms done in our house and gave up on the downstairs completely. but that was about 6 months ago, so i would be down for somemore painting.

hopefully see yas soon!

elizabeth

Kirsten Joy said...

OK I would love some help just give me a call and let me know when you are free!!!