Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Life

This is for you; well you know who you are. I know that I have been absent lately from my blog but life I must admit has been a little crazy. Between moving into my new place and getting everything settled and finished there and working I have been one busy person. Even though I have had a lot to do there are still things that I need to stop and take a break for.

1. Going to central, ok well I guess it was not that important for me to go there, but I did really want to go, even though a certain person came home that weekend instead of staying up there so that I could stay in her dorm room instead of staying with my cousin at his place, and get woken up by his one loud drunk roommate and three of his roomates friends. No Angela you decided to not be up there so you made me have to deal with that (thanks!!). It was not all that bad though his roomates and his friends did offer to cook me breakfast in the morning, because they felt bad that they had woken me up, I delcined though because in a apertment of two boys who knows how long food has been in the fridge, espically with one of them being my cuz. Also that bacon looked really gross.

2. 24 ok I know to some people this may sound crazy but we are addicted to 24. Nicole, Chaz, Noel, Grace, Kyle and Melissa,myself and this past week Paul joined us. So for the first time in a while I was not the "7th" wheel (only single person with three other couples.) watching 24, I think that we may have Paul hooked but it might take at least one more epsoide before he really gets sucked into it.

Ok well that is it for now, the Potter kids should start walking down those steps at any time to eat breakfast and start school.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

well all i have to say is it is about time you wrote something. Anyway i would have to say that you know the reason that i was not at school that weekend so there. and i cant wait till may so that you me and hill can live together i am so excited.

Melissa Kranzo said...

I was so sad that we missed 24 this week! For a few weeks in Feb and March I will be gone so you can have Kyle as your "date" those nights - unless Paul wants to claim him :)

Kirsten Joy said...

haha yeah it was a good one. I am pretty sure that Noel saved it for you and Kyle, but let know know when you are done watching it because Paul was not able to cone either so I think that he wants to see it. I told him what happened but I think that he still might want to watch it.