Wednesday, January 26, 2005

It has been a very busy day. I have been at the Potters working which is normal but today was different Mike was sick he has a temp of around 102.0 so he was in bed all day sleeping which meant that I had to keep the kids quite which is not a easy task especially to keep Micah quite. So I sent Marah and Micah outside for a while. Then they came in and were playing cards and I made them promise me that they would pick them all up.

Well here is what Micah said after they were done playing with them.

"God can you please come down here and help me pick these up or I will spank you."

Now you see he was very upset because he had just about finished picking up all the cards when they fell out of his hands and back on to the floor. He really wanted God to come and help him so he had to act like a adult and put a consequence so it like a adult does when they ask a kids to do something.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think that what micah said was so cute. it is really cute when kids say things like that.

Anonymous said...

I think that if you are going to have a blog that you need to right in it more because there are people out there who read what you write and it has been a really long time since you wrote your last blog. (also if you tell me to post comments in your blog then you need to write something so i can comment) those are just my thoughts on the whole thing.