Monday, May 18, 2009

Patience

God has been teaching me patience with this Africa situation for a long time, I was even questioning for a while if I was even supposed to go. Then through prayer and talking with friends and family and doors opening I realized that this is where I am supposed to talk my life.  I am scared, happy and nervous to see where this is going to take me.  I want to leave tomorrow but things take time.  When I send them a email it takes about two or three months to get a response back.  At first I was bothered by this.  Then I realized that I AM NOT THE ONLY PERSON IN THE WORLD!  Now I am OK with it I have come to a peace with it know that God's timing is MUCH better then my timing.  So for now I wait I keep practicing my patience until I get that email that has the heading BOTSWANA on it.  

No comments: