Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Weekend

This weekend was great!!! I was able to go to my sisters Thursday-Monday and spend time with her my brother-in-law and best of all my niece. I post some pictures later. She really has developed a great personality; I can really see both Casey and Keith in her. She loves animals and reading books, I must have spent at least two hours each day just reading books to her. Some of them I read over and over and over.

I have a prayer request my Grandma is going to have open heat surgery to repair two of her valves in her heart. The reason that her valves are blocked is because about two years ago she had radiation for her breast cancer. It's funny how something that is done to help one thing can cause harm with another thing. I am not that nervous though because my grandma is not nervous at all she is so excited to have this surgery. She is happy because after she has healed completely from this surgery she should have a lot more energy. The surgery is Thursday morning at 5:00am. So for the next few days I will be helping my Aunt out at the Motel because my grandparents won’t be there. Wish me luck!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

love you kirsten!
aaand ill be prayin for grandmaaaa tonight. she is pretty much the best grandma ever. ever ever ever.....and i hope it all turns out alright.
nite Joy! <3333

Kirsten Joy said...

We just need to remember that everything will work out for the best. :) If Grandma is not worried than I can't get that worried. Luv you hun!!