Saturday, September 17, 2005

Take my breath away






44









41

















I was raised to love sports, and for those of you that have had the pleasure of going to a MSU sporting event with me know that at time I can get a little involved in the games. I have been know to get loud (louder than I normally Am) , today was no exception, while watching the football game MSU v.s. Notre Dame is was all over the place. On the Picnic Tables, pacing in circles and in the last drive I was on the floor. In the end MSU came through with the win.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

mmmmm drew...quarterback....mmhm thats what im talkin bout....

<333 Shelby

Kirsten Joy said...

So I was showing my family the pictures on my blog. My niece Lyndsey was sitting on my lap, while I was doing this, when she saw the picture of the MSU football players, she raised her hands in the and yelled "touchdown." Just another reason why I love 2 year olds.