Tuesday, December 21, 2004

I have a break..... well sort of

This week has been nice. Classes are done but work is not, so even though I have somewhat of a break I am not just sitting around doing nothing. This week is going to be busy. I have Christmas parties and Christmas shopping that I still need to finish. It seems like this week is going by so fast. Tomorrow after a full day of watching kids I am heading down to my sister Casey's house to spend sometime with her and my brother-in-law and my niece Lyndsey. This will be Lyndsey's first Christmas she turns 1 in February. Then on Thursday Casey, Keith and Lyndsey and I, will drive over to our other sisters house. Kim and her 6 kids and Casey, Keith, Lyndsey and my parents and I will have our Family Christmas.

Then back with Casey to her house Thursday night. I am leaving Casey's on Friday and going to Riverview for the Christmas Eve Service, not sure yet what service I am going to so if you know what service you will be at let me know!! I am hoping that this year my whole family will join me at Riverview so that I don’t have to head over to my family's Church when I am done at Riverview. My parents are have been thinking about switching Churches they are just not getting fed where they are at right now. Then I wake up Christmas morning open the presents from my parents and then it is over to my Grandmas house. The whole rest of the day will be spent with my cousin’s aunts and uncles we will have breakfast sing carols and read the Christmas story. Then we sleep a while make lunch. Eat and then it is off to our yearly custom of going to the movies on Christmas day. I know that might sound crazy but we have done it for years. On our way home from the movie we will stop somewhere and get something warn to drink then we will drive around for about two hours and look at Christmas lights. Then next week it is off to Ignite I am so excited that I am going!!!!!! Then after Ignite is over work and school start up again and the break is over. :(

No comments: